Photography and Consulting
Ron consults with device manufacturers and aesthetic practices, offering services tailored to individual needs.
His work for manufacturers includes designing photographic protocols for clinical trials, assessment of commercial photography systems, and training physicians in proper photographic techniques. He also consults on the use of imagery in advertising, public relations and marketing materials.
His work for aesthetic practices includes the design of in-house photography studios, training of physicians and staff on photographic techniques, consultation on image database systems and the use of imagery in marketing materials.
Consulting services can include the following:
• Assessment of current capabilities
• Design of in-office photo studio
• Recommendations for purchasing equipment
• Installation and configuration of equipment
• Customized color balance and exposure settings
• Staff training
• Assistance with design and production of marketing materials
• Assistance with software, database and storage needs
• Follow up by email, phone or visit as necessary
“I am extremely grateful to Ron for his help with my clinical photography. It has been invaluable to me in my practice.
Having the help of an expert with the technical aspects of the capture of a reproducible before & after image is a great asset to any cosmetic practice.”
Flor Mayoral, M.D., Miami FL